Changing Permissions On A 3 Dongle How I Fix My Java For My Linux HP Mini?

How I fix my Java for my Linux HP Mini? - changing permissions on a 3 dongle

I bought a mini-HP, which works on Linux and Java for some reason it with some sites but not others. I went to the Java website and tried to check the Java version and told me not to have the recommended version. The landfill, but can not understand how to install it. To tell you the instructions:

To install the Linux RPM (self)

Follow these instructions:

1. In Terminal, type:
be
2. Enter the root password.
3. Change to the directory where you want to install. Type:
cd
For example, to install the software in the directory / usr / java / type:
cd / usr / java

Note about root access: To install Java on a system-wide location such as / must usr / local, you will log in as root in order tonecessary permits. If you do not have root access, install Java in your home directory or a subdirectory for which you have write access.
4. Change the permissions of the downloaded file executable. Type:
chmod a + x jre-6u \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; version> i586-linux-rpm.bin
5. Start the installation process. Type:
\\ \\ \\ \\ ./jre-6u \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; version> i586-linux-rpm.bin

This agreement shows a binary license. Read the contract. Press the spacebar to display the next page. In the end, enter Yes to continue.

I can not solve this problem. How can the terminal? I am the right Java? If I really understand how it is installed?

The System tab says:

HP EIM
Release 1.0 (None)
Linux kernel 2.6.24-19-LPIA
GNOME 2.22.3

Hardware
Memory: 1001.7
0 Processor: Intel (R) Atom (TM) CPU N270@1.60GHz
1 Processor: Intel (R) Atom (TM) CPU N270@1.60GHz

System Status:
Free hard disk space 1.8GiB

0 comments:

Post a Comment